Thursday, January 14, 2016

A Healing Step for Twelve Step Programs

   Someone recently mentioned the "twelve step" program and it reminded me of a part of my work, which I've not had the chance to do; I'd wanted to speak to directors, of "twelve step" programs, with the hope of convincing them to add in another step, which (I feel) is the most important step in any sort of personal growth or recovery process.
   This step would be the one where people reach into the depths of their own Hearts, in order to face and release suppressed pains that are often the root cause of addictions. This step involves combing through the pains of the past, in order to fully feel them and let them go. This would include members being asked what hurt them so badly - what is the source of the pain that is being suppressed with an alcohol or drug addiction? This would require deeper levels of support for the depths of emotional healing that can make permanent recovery more successful. Please help pass this information on to twelve step group leaders. Perhaps my book, "Embracing Sadness" will help people to understand this deeper healing process. . .

Download Free Embracing Sadness pdf
www.poeticpublications.com/bookemb.pdf

If you want a hard copy it will probably be cheaper to order it on amazon than to print it out; http://www.amazon.com/Embracing-Sadness-Sharon-R-Poet/dp/1461023963/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405524426&sr=8-1&keywords=Embracing+Sadness

   As I write this I am feeling as I now do when I think of the healing part of my work and the state I am in. Those depths of healing can only happen in peaceful, supportive, private, compassionate environments. It literally can not be done under the constraints of radio wave mind control of any sort, or when a person is in distress or is living in a stressful environment. (This is in the book) Sometimes the distress that keeps an addiction going is in the present (not just the past) and, in these situations, the first step toward healing needs to be freedom from that source of distress and finding or creating a safe and supportive environment.
   We need freedom from all levels of covert targeting, especially from pharmaceuitcal and technological mind control, in order to even have the opportunity to fully feel and heal our Hearts, our past, our present and our future. I do not have that freedom. I wish I did. I hope you do. I hope we all do soon. Please read the site below.
   My own healing process (which is a vital part of my work) has been sabotaged through heavy radio wave and other forms of covert targeting, especially since the 1980s when I first started launching into the depths of it. But I have done a lot of deep healing work in between the heaviest rounds of targeting and before it got so bad that it became all I can do to just survive the targeting and pray for it to end soon.
www.targetedinamerica.com

P.S. I have never done a twelve step program, but I used to know people who had and was surprised to hear that none of the steps included looking into what hurt/wounded the person who has the addiction...etc., so that it can be faced and healed - the pain released. I had felt called to start trying to speak to the directors of these programs in the year 2000, just before hell broke loose around me. I never did get to it except for once.