Monday, February 8, 2016

Who do I want to vote for?

Who do I want to vote for? Which one is not bashing the others?

   I hope that our next president will have the Heart to Truly care about humanity, the wisdom of experience in the field of governing, and enough maturity and self confidence to not be degrading or bashing opponents...etc. But is this possible under the constraints of technological mind control targeting? I don't think so.
    I have not watched much of the debates this year. But the little I have watched makes me wonder if some of the candidates are being either technologically targeted or controlled. I would think that anyone in such an important position would be genuinely protected from electromagnetic (microwave) interference with their brains. But are they? I don't think so. And how can citizens follow their own Hearts and instincts, when it comes to voting, if they are under the influence of technological mind control? They can't. God help America. And God help all of humanity, because this situation, if allowed to continue, will have a global impact. America needs to be saved, not only for its own sake, but also for humanity's sake. Please help save America from technological mind control enslavement.



Please read this site and help spread the word