Wednesday, May 4, 2016

A Bit Less of a Load

A bit less of a load

An early morning vision
Shone Light for me to feel
In a place of utter peace
Which I wish were real.

I woke to horns blaring,
Microwaving of my brain
And the sad realization
That all is still the same.

On these days when crows
Are chasing other crows
Exactly what is happening?
I wonder, but who knows.

The early vision still clings
To a place now consoled
And I am left carrying
A bit less of a load.

   As the vision ended I heard a horn blare two times outside my car, as if to say "No, that can not happen." The vision was of me alone in a peaceful place, wearing a white robe and saying that there is more I can do to help humanity. (This was an answer to the prayer, which I had silently prayed last night.)  After this vision, and blaring of horns, I fell back to sleep and had a dream of being put, with two other people, in a house that was built into an unstable, sandy embankment. (more distress!)
   They really do read minds and project dreams into our brains with psychotronic weapons. Lately I have been experiencing another round of projected dreams, which seem to be giving me ultimatums - showing that I will get money and a nice home only if I leap into enslavement - only if I disappear. And that it will be held in poverty if I stay here...etc. Its all too horribly intrusive and it prevents me from trusting my own dreams and visions.
   But today I prefer to pretend, for a while, that this morning's good vision was real, and the perpetration horns never honked it out. . .so that I can feel a bit less scared.

Give us STRENGTH, God...to find our way through bullets hidden in microwaves, 
and COURAGE, God...to make a STAND that saves our lives and FREEs our land.