Monday, May 16, 2016

Honest and Real

 I long for our world to return
To being honest and real -
No more covert programs
And more care we can feel.

   This feeling has been growing as time goes on. Enslaved mind control victims, are forced to follow the covert program instead of their own hearts. They are shallow shadows of what they should be - puppets for their self appointed masters. Being surrounded by too much of this, for too long, makes the whole world feel unworthy of trust and way too void of depth. Its heart wrenching to notice the scope of how many are enslaved. And its excruciating to be constantly harassed by,  and even pushed to join, the program that enslaved them. I do not ever want to be a puppet and I feel sad for those who are. But I feel sad for myself too. I miss everything that has been being taken away from humanity. I miss the way the world could be without technological and pharmaceutical mind control and human enslavement. After being surrounded and harassed by the program, for too long, every fiber of my heart and soul cries for a world that is free and solid and real and honest and deep and genuinely caring. I think we all need our freedom back.

Give us STRENGTH, God...to find our way through bullets hidden in microwaves, 
and COURAGE, God...to make a STAND that saves our lives and FREEs our land.