Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Let Heart Lead

Let Heart Lead

What part of "NO" do you not understand?
You can not force me into a covert hand.
Your wars are not what I want or need.
Please let your Hearts take the lead.
Please stand up and stop the wars.
Let Freedom ring louder than before.
Set the poor unaware puppets free
And stop harassing people like me.

   As I wrote the previous post, two loud puppets sat next to me and continued to try to message me even after I took a picture of them and told them about the covert program that is using and hurting people. I'd hoped that they'd go away and leave me alone. But, one of them appeared to have left the table to ask his leader what he should do about my confronting them and then continued. . .even trying to provoke me by saying that they are voting for Trump. (God help us!) I was able to ignore most of what they said. I ended up putting on earphones and blasting music, which I hummed to. It drowned the rest of it out, except for the loudly repeated, "Lets go." They are still trying to force me into obedience and enslavement, especially now that they have me trapped - my car disabled in a parking lot.


Give us STRENGTH, God...to find our way through bullets hidden in microwaves,
and COURAGE, God...to make a STAND that saves our lives and FREEs our land.