Sunday, May 1, 2016

Today is Meditation Day

    This morning I was reminded of how difficult it is for a heavily Targeted Individual to do anything that has a previously set date.
   Yesterday I experienced painful levels of torture of my brain through most of the day. As I did the 7am meditation this morning my brain was interfered with electronically. I had a slightly heavier than normal ring in my ears. My thoughts were being interrupted and odd thoughts were being plugged into my brain. I also had a strong feeling that I was being watched and scrutinized. Both of these situations blocked me. But I was able to take the prayer a bit deeper after they thought I had given up.
    Tears came to my eyes as I prayed for Light to spread through humanity and especially into government and military places. . .until enough Hearts are reached for them to publicly stand up and set themselves and the rest of humanity free. I prayed for all technologies that are used for mind control to be barred from criminal use or destroyed if they can not be secured. . .in order to save humanity. I prayed for the covert enslavement program to be exposed and stopped and the public allowed the understanding that is needed for full recovery...etc.
    My meditations/prayers will probably work best when I do them spontaneously and a lot more than one day per month, which I have been doing anyway. I hope that other people are able to do a lot more than I am being allowed to do on the first of the monthly meditations. Please join in.

Global Meditation/Prayer/Wish Request
www.heartbud.com/globalmeditation.pdf


Give us STRENGTH, God...to find our way through bullets hidden in microwaves,
And COURAGE, God...to make a STAND that saves our lives and FREEs our land.