Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Where's the Good?

 Where's the Good?

When hope is slammed
Beneath a broken hood
And hell moves in to harm
Where is the Good?

When darkness slithers into
Where Light once stood
And struggles to rise again
Where is the Good?

When I stumble all alone
Nothing going as it should
Around our broken lives
Where is the Good?

When what rules the world
Hides under a dark hood
In humans still enslaved
Where is the Good?

When Heart does not stand
In places where it could
While freedom slips away
Where is the Good?

Where is the Good?

   This poem is about my car being disabled, by those who target me and zoom in to try to force obedience and a covert abduction into enslavement. It is also a poetic cry for good people, around the globe, to stand up against the covert war and its many crimes. I feel that there is still a lot of good in the world. And that it will do what it can as soon as it can. But days can feel like eternity for people like me. . .and sometimes I just need to vent.



Give us STRENGTH, God...to find our way through bullets hidden in microwaves, 

and COURAGE, God...to make a STAND that saves our lives and FREEs our land.