Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Yearn for Freedom

   This video really hits my heart. This sort of yearn for freedom from the prison, and yearn for care from fellow human beings, surely bleeds from the hearts of all long term Targeted Individuals as well as many other people. I've shared this song on my other blog, but it is so packed with feeling, from a man whom I feel was heavily targeted, that it deserves another post. (This video was erased, as I aimed to post it, by those who target me and have my computer infiltrated. I guess there's a message in that.)

 I imagine myself singing this song to God - the REAL God.

Will you be there by Micheal Jackson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dE4YrrAAGk 

The lyrics cry from the kind of pain and loneliness that 
only a heavily Targeted Individual could fully understand. . .

"Hold me, like the river Jordan
And I will then say to thee,
You are my friend.
Carry me, like you are my brother.
Love me like a mother.
Will you be there?
I'm weary. Tell me will you hold me?
When wrong, will you scold me?
When lost will you find me?
But they told me a man should be faithful
And walk when not able

And fight till the end but I'm only human.
Everyone's taking control of me!

Seems like the world's got a role for me! 

I'm so confused! Will you show to me 
You'll be there for me and care enough to bear me?
(Repeated)
Show me. Hold me. Love me and free me.
Kiss me and free me. I will feel blessed.
Lift me up slowly. Carry me. Hold me.
Carry me there. Save me. Heal me and bathe me.
Softly you say to me, I will be there.
Lift me - lift me up slowly.
Show me you care. Carry me there.
I get lonely sometimes. Hold me.
  Free me. Love me and free me.
 Carry me. Hold me. 

(Spoken)
In my darkest hour - in my deepest despair

Will you still care? Will you be there?
In my trials and my tribulations,
Through our doubts and frustrations,
In my violence, in my turbulence,
Through my fear and my confessions,
In my anguish and my pain,
Through my joy and my sorrow,
In the promise of another tomorrow,
I'll never let you part for you're always in my heart."


   I had watched the movie - "Free Willy" with my children in the early 1990s. I had not cognitively known, at that time, that I was imprisoned, in my own home, through being held under surveillance and covertly targeted. But part of me knew and I cried like  baby in the end of it. I still get goose bumps watching the heart of a little boy help Willy jump the wall into freedom. Sadly, our Freedom depends on other people exposing and stopping the covert program, its enslavement of human beings and the technological and pharmaceutical mind control that is being used on humanity.


Give us STRENGTH, God...to find our way through bullets hidden in microwaves, 
and COURAGE, God...to make a STAND that saves our lives and FREEs our land.