Friday, February 24, 2017

What Does Being "Targeted" Mean?

   In the past year I have noticed that the word "targeted" has been being heavily used in the media. . .and that the new meaning of it is to deport illegal immigrants or to simply watch possible or terrorists and their families...etc. And I am concerned that this could interfere with public perceptions of the previous meaning of being "targeted" - through the past few decades people have used the term "targeted" to expose the criminal, sadistic targetings of individuals with laser weapons, microwave weapons, covert harassment, sabotaging of our work, homes and lives...etc., which is why we are called "Targeted Individuals." Now that being "targeted" means something else will the seriousness of our plight ever be fully realized?
   Lately I have started calling what we experience as "sadistic targeting," in order to separate our situation from the "targeting" that is now being portrayed. But there are a lot of past writings, by many people, that may be grossly misunderstood in the future and this is too sad, because our situation with being targeted is criminal and cruel and inhumane and is in desperate need of public awareness and understanding and acknowledgment for the safety of all of humanity. I can not help but wonder if the new use of "targeted" is an intentional aim to minimize the holocaustal crimes that are being committed against too many. But those who use the term are most likely mind control victims. . .and the ones who are to blame are hidden behind them. God help humanity to be totally set free and have a chance to recover.


P.S. Yesterday the windshield on my car was again hit with some sort of film that seriously interferes with vision through it when it is wet. Radio wave torture of my brain has increased. Threats to disable and take my car/home have vamped up since around the second week of this month. My car is my home and I'd be too vulnerable to them without it. I recently had an odd dream about someone wanting to gain access to my personal belongings, including my USB writing storage devices. I do not know if it was a projected dream, but it seemed to be, which is odd. Hell has vamped up around me again lately. And I'm scared. I hope they do not succeed.

Give us STRENGTH, God...to find our way through bullets hidden in microwaves, and COURAGE, God...to make a STAND that saves our lives and FREEs our land.