Thursday, March 2, 2017

Into the Light book

   I understand that there would be some issues with this book, which was a creative way for me to try to figure out who was targeting me. It was written in a fiction format, and unimportant bits of it are embellished, but the experiences and names are very real. I am in the process of making a few important statements about this book, below. So please check back later.

The book is now at this address as well, due to interference in my websites and those who infiltrate the library computers actually changing the new link address to this book.
http://sharonpoet-ti.blogspot.com/p/into-light-by-sharon-rose-poet.html

New "Into the Light" book Address

Original 2010 "Into the Light" Book Address

 "Into the Light" Page on Poetic Publications

Give us STRENGTH, God...to find our way through bullets hidden in microwaves, and COURAGE, God...to make a STAND that saves our lives and FREEs our land.