Thursday, June 15, 2017

Deprivation of Nurturing Nourishment?

  In the early 1980s I had two babies whom I had wanted to breast feed. But I was forced to give them formula due to experiencing excruciating pain when I tried to nurse them. This happened with both of my children. Now that I am aware of the sadistic targeting I feel that the pain was technologically inflicted, in order to deprive my children of the mother-child bonding that breast feeding can provide and/or to force me to give them formula instead of the natural milk that would have been better for them.
   This leads me to wonder about baby formula. Since certain types of pharmaceuticals aid technological mind control, and have even been found in public drinking water, is it possible that baby formula could contain traces of at least one of them? I hope someone investigates to find out.
  No matter what may or may not be in baby formula, surely a mother's natural milk is what is best for children. I'd like to urge parents to breast feel their children, no matter how inconvenient it may be, so that the babies can receive the healthiest food and the nurturing bond that nursing can provide. I wish I could have done this. Not being able to was hard for me, because it felt important to me, even back then – before I was aware of the targeting.

   Please help our children - humanity's future, to be free of pharmaceutical and technological mind control so they can grow into all that they were born to be. And please do everything in your power to stop criminal use of ground and space based technologies that have been being used to target people, including defenseless mothers and babies.


Give us STRENGTH, God...to find our way through bullets hidden in microwaves, and COURAGE, God...to make a STAND that saves our lives and FREEs our land.