Monday, June 5, 2017

Vision of Love


    Long ago, I had a vision, which showed the Heart of humanity standing up and saving itself from further destruction. So, I pray for God to send us the Love that will save us, save America and save the rest of humanity - the Love that will restore our Freedom and safety - the Love that will work through every Heart that allows it.

You can be a Dove. All its takes is Love.

P.S. I do not want to offend or alienate any level of any agency that could possibly help this hell to end and our freedom to be genuinely restored. I wish that the good/uncontrolled Hearts, in every level of government, would pull together and stand up for us and America and humanity. I wish.

Give us STRENGTH, God...to find our way through bullets hidden in microwaves, and COURAGE, God...to make a STAND that saves our lives and FREEs our land.